Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Useless Facts About Me to Draw in the Blogging Population

What is your middle name?: Lane (my dad used to tell me that if I was a boy they were gonna name me Dirt Lane, and I believed him for a long time. They were actually gonna name me Andrew Lane, which I think sounds weird)
What was favorite subject at school?:English
What is your favorite drink?: Chocolate milk (yes I'm in college and no that's not an alcoholic beverage. You may begin freaking out now)
What is your favorite song at the moment?: Anything by Matthew West. I also can't get "I Got a Car" out of my head (Oh my gosh that's not  Christian music!). However, may I point out that the correct title would be "I've got a car". Oh, and "Hey Pretty Girl".
What is your favorite food?: Sea Salt Caramel Gelato
What is the last thing you bought?: Groceries.
Favorite book of all time?: It's a tie between To Kill A Mockingbird and Charlotte's Web
Favorite Color?: Purple
Do you have any pets?: My dog Rufus ,who is the best dog ever
Favorite Perfume?: Who Cares? Probably 50% of the stuff they have in Bath and Body Works. They discontinued my old favorite. It was quite a crisis for me. But seriously, who cares?
Favorite Holiday?: Christmas
Are you married?: I'm 18. This isn't Little House on the Prairie, let's wait a while
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: I've been to Honduras, but don't get me started talking about that, cause then I'll forget to answer the rest of the questions
Do you speak any other language?: Very limited French and I can say some words in Spanish like candy, water, tomorrow, more, and alcohol. (pretend you didn't see that last one. I promise it was an innocent mission trip learning experience. No one was drinking)
How many siblings do you have?: One. Mr. Seth Parker Diggs, who used to shoot me with Nerf guns, get me into trouble, and help me with my math homework. He's the only guy that could ever harass me that much and still be one of my favorites.
What is your favorite shop?: Is the mall a shop? I can't really think of one
Favorite restaurant?: Chick-fil-a
When was the last time you cried?: Nosy question..probably a few days ago. Not getting much sleep turns me into a toddler sometimes.
Favorite Blog?: Don't have one yet
Favorite Movie?: I have so many
Favorite TV show?: It changes all the time
PC or Mac?: What?
What phone do you have?: iPhone 4 (and I only got an iPhone when my other phone completely died, not right when they came out)
How tall are you?: 5ft 2
Can you cook?: A little bit. That's something i'm trying to learn

No comments:

Post a Comment