Sunday, March 9, 2014

Best Friend Tag

Today I'm taking a break from all the serious things on my mind and trying something different. I'm home for spring break and spending some time with Sarah, and she agreed to do the "Best Friend Tag" with me, and we thought it would be fun to share it with you.

1. How and when did you meet

In Bible School, the summer before I started 6th grade and she started 5th.

2. What's your favorite memory together

S: When we took a road trip to my mom's friend Nancy's house. That's when we figured out we liked photography

J: When we got to go on a trip to Pennslyvania together

3. What's your dream job?

S: Photographer/ Owning a Bakery with Jennie/ Singer

J: Owning a Bakery with Sarah/ Nail Polish Namer

4. What is something that annoys you about the other person?

S: Can't think of anything

J: Whenever we're about to leave her house to go somewhere, she can never find the shoes she's looking for and she has to go search the house.

5. If you could go anywhere in the world together, where would it be and why?

We want to go to New York together to visit the Cake Boss bakery

6. What's your favorite inside joke?

S: It's under you...that's where I keep my special things

J: Hurricane Evacuation Route

7. If your house was burning down, what would you save (not counting family members)

S: The stuffed panda my dad got me from China and my journals

J: The notes some of the girls wrote me in Hondras and my journal from Honduras, and my yearbook from junior year that Scott signed

8. Do you have anything matching?

We have matching bracelets. 

So there you have it, our friendship described in 8 questions. As you can see, we are quite random but we have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment