Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I Don't Quite Know What to Call This One

     Wow, it's hard to know where to start with this one.  I always want interesting things to happen in my life so I have something to write about, but this is a little much. I shouldn't say too much right now, because the situation is still recent but I'll try to briefly explain it without saying something I will regret.
     Basically, I was  suddenly let go yesterday from the job I was hired at last week because of reasons having to do with my physical abilities being questioned. It is still very fresh in my mind and there are many thoughts going through my head about the whole situation. I am sure that it will take a while for me to process all of it. For now, I am just going to limit what I say about it and maybe say more when some time has passed.
     Since there are so many things I need to mentally process right now, I am probably not going to be able to come up with a groundbreaking new topic to blog about for a while. That being said, I decided at the beginning that I want to blog consistently for at least a year, so I have decided that the show must go on, even if this episode is very vague and confusing to my readers. I apologize if none of this makes any sense, I just have a lot on my mind and I am trying to be very cautious as this is a very emotional time. I promise that I will be back to writing about less touchy things that make more sense pretty soon, I just know that sometimes if you don't have anything nice to say you shouldn't write about it all over the internet (actually I think I just made that up).
    So to you, my readers, I raise my glass (well actually my can of cherry Dr. Pepper, I'm so sophisticated). Thank You for always being so supportive of this blogging journey I have decided to travel, even when my emotions get in the way and I don't quite make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment